Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED (Online Key and Skills or Skills ONLY)
This course combines the curriculum of the Heartsaver® First Aid course with the Heartsaver® CPR AED course. It provides first responders with training in basic first aid procedures, including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA. In addition, this course covers basic CPR skills training with instruction and practice using an AED.
Who should take this class?
This course is designed for anyone who has a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities, workplace polices or regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Foster Care/Adoption agencies
- Teachers and other School personnel
- Camp Counselors
- Security and Airline personnel
- Aerobics Teachers and Physical fitness trainers
- Police Officers and Fire Fighters
- "If you are in the medical/health care field, please double-check if this is the correct course for you. Most likely, you are required to have BLS Provider certification."
Course Content Covers:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- CPR and AED use - Adult, Child and Infant
- Choking - Adult, Child and Infant
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED - Online Key AND Skills:
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online Course is a self-paced course accessible anytime from any computer. This course may be used for initial or renewal Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online Course completion. Instructor will email online key to access class material by 10 PM day of course registration or sooner.
After completing the online portion, students practice and demonstrate their skills with an AHA Instructor.
Length: Online class average 4 hours / Skills Session 45 minutes to one (1) hour. **Student must bring Certificate of Completion from online class.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED - Skills Session:
Student should review Skills Sheets prior to class:
- Adult,/Child and Infant CPR and AED Skills Testing
- Bandaging Skills Testing
- Glove Removal Skills Testing
- Epinephrine Pen Injection (Epi-Pen) Skills Testing
Length: Skills Session 45 minutes to one (1) hour. **Student must bring Certificate of Completion from online class.
Required Materials (Included in course fee):
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online course includes an online eBook, so there is no need to purchase that separately. Student has access to eBook for 24 months.
Course Completion Card:
Completion cards/certificates will be mailed within seven (7) days of class end. Please allow consideration for weekends and holidays. By request, a letter of proof of completion, can be supplied in lieu of receiving hard copy of card.
- Safety Side Up @ The Lullaby Lounge
- 9819 Palm St
- Bellflower, California 90706
- Direct questions to: La Toya Hampton: 562-455-4233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. PLEASE NOTE: SKILLS SESSION IS SCHEDULED OVER A SHORT PERIOD FOR CONVENIENCE AND MUST START ON TIME. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY. THOSE ARRIVING LATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CLASS AND WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
2. REFUND POLICY: REFUNDS ARE NOT PROVIDED. HOWEVER, COURSE FEE MAY BE APPLIED TO A FUTURE CLASS TO TAKE PLACE NO MORE THAN 30 DAYS FOLLOWING ORIGINAL CLASS DATE. THERE IS A $20.00 RESCHEDULE FEE. ONLY ONE RESCHEDULE PER REGISTRATION.
- $98Online AND Skills Practice (Includes a "key" to completion online education/lecture portion PRIOR to skills session. Please print and bring copy of completion certificate.)
- $52Skills Practice ONLY (For Students who already have their online completion certificate). Please bring completion certificate to Skills Session.